What do I need to bring to class?
- Plenty of Water (it's gets hot here in Hawaii)
- Towel, Blanket or Yoga Mat for floor exercises and stretching
- A hat and/or sunscreen
- Baby essentials including snacks and/or toys for your little ones
- Comfortable walking/running shoes and appropriate exercise attire
- Just about any kind of stroller will do as long as it is not prone to tipping (no umbrella strollers)
- Resistance bands. We use bands at class most of the time.
- ** On Wednesdays we use weights at class, so if you have a 3-5 lb pair of weights, please bring them. If not, your instructor should have some to borrow.